Correcting sentences

The students needed to correct all the sentences below some of them came to the board and corrected the sentence in front of the class. After that they created their own sentences using the verbs given.


- Simple present: He don't like soccer. I am don't married. She study English everyday.
We likes playing soccer tomorrow. They aren't play basketball. It doesn't rains
yesterday.
- Simple past: Do you studied today? Did you worked tomorrow? I will played tomorrow.
They didn't said that. We go to school yesterday. They worked tomorrow. Yesterday, I
play basketball.
- Simple future: I am will play yesterday? I won't not play yesterday. You will studied
English yesterday. I am will going to work next week. I think, I am will not going to play
soccer. She will going play volleyball yesterday. Is we are going to study English
tomorrow at 7 am?
Teacher Valdemar

Comentários