To begin with...

How English Affects My Life?

English can affect students life in many ways. This week I have asked students about how English can affect their lives. I have shared some of my ideas with them such as Independence, Traveling, Music and Business in an activity called Brainstorming which consists of asking them what they already know about the subject.

After a discussion, they could come up with some vocabulary practice related to the question. Follow below some of their words.

- Music
- Traveling
- Business
- Profession
- Self Esteem
- Meet people around the world
- Autonomy
- Knowledge

There is a very fun activity that later on I asked students to put in a Tic Tac Toe game. They came to the board and wrote the words they could come up with. I have divided them into groups and the group who loses has to pay something. I always give suggestions because I want them speaking English so they can sing a song or part of a song, write a short paragraph and present to the class all of them related to the topic.

Teacher Valdemar


Comentários